Thursday, May 2, 2013

Recap


Last week I pretty much spent the entire time trying to build a motor and preparing for physics. If you remember, I claimed that I am god awful at physics. I told you all that I was attempting to build a motor and attempt I did. With very little success all week. I built the model I showed you all but the nails refused to become magnetized. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Furthermore, I couldn’t figure out if I built it wrong or if it couldn't handle the current because I was using a 12 v battery instead of the recommended and required 6v. I as so annoyed I had to give up for the week and commit to coming back this week.

Last week I also finished my final report on mazes. I have only to finish the citation in APA style. Basically:
My paper  explores maze types and the basic maze solving algorithms. The algorithms presented can be understood without the use of or previous knowledge of computer science. The algorithms vary according to the types of mazes they can solve. Some algorithms require the use of two or more methods or the repeated use of an algorithm to find the solution of the maze. The algorithms are guaranteed to find a solution but not necessarily a single solution or the only solution. My paper is focused on 8 basic algorithms as presented by Walter D. Pullen.

That is pretty much my abstract. It is short, but I wasn't really doing an experiment or any research. It was pretty much for my own knowledge. Last week I also had to prepare for my physics test. I was pretty sure it was going to wind up like this:

Did I pass? Find out Next....

No comments:

Post a Comment