Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Last Melon....


I indeed did pass my physics test and with a whopping 85. It is the highest grade I have gotten all semester. Also, with the curve it gets bumped up to a 90. Therefore, I technically earned an A. Woo! I also got my motor to work. I had to throw out the old blueprint. It wasn't working. I couldn't figure it out. I also went and got magnet wire. This improved the workage of my motor by at least 249%. I first built the simplest of motors. Then I made the prototype bigger with the capability of running on 6 volts. My motor looks kind of sad and unprofessional but it works and it runs. Therefore I should get an A. Hopefully.

Most Basic of Motors


I also presented my research paper on Newton’s Universal Law of gravity. That went swimmingly. The class did not fall asleep. They understood and reacted to my message. I give myself an A- overall. All that is left is to pas my physics and calculus final. I will be graduating this semester so I will not be back in the fall. I think I’m going to miss S STEM because I now have no idea of what to do on my afternoons. I hope that the University of Houston has a program that is similar. Well, good luck to everyone. Don’t burn and have a nice summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment